Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

noneed - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: noneed
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 13, 2024
gargamel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some 70 rear reflectors. Good deal, easy to communicate with and seller shipped fast. Item were as described if not better. You can trust this seller. I would not hesitate to by again. Thanks!
Samer1275
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Communication was excellent. Item was shipped quickly, packaged with care and arrived in as-described condition.

Hope to do business again. Thanks Chris!
Lyndon Goulding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: NOS struts for VW412 Reply with quote

I bought a pair of (very hard to find) front struts from Chris for my '73 VW412. They arrived in Melbourne, Australia perfectly packed and very quickly. Friendly communications and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.
epayne611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris sent me a few things. They were very well packed, and appear in very nice shape. He was quick and super easy to deal with. Great seller. Thanks man!
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this was one fast deal I had with Chris. Once I paid the ad was updated. Shipment was done quickly and I have been informed the package arrived safely as scheduled. Truly an excellent transaction.
Good to know another honest fellow enthusiast. Will surely be looking to buy more from this seller.

larry
tochtli83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as described and fast shipping. Thanks!
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Purchase of Pre-heat Tubes Reply with quote

I purchased some Pre-heat Tubes from NoNeed. Great communicator! At every step of the way. I received the parts--just as advertised. Thank you "NoNeed"! jay salser
Jason Harness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Just what I needed! Reply with quote

Found a '66 Bus driver side wing window latch. I've been looking for one for a couple years now and Chris had what I needed!

In perfect shape. Great correspondence. Quick delivery!

Thx Chris..
t34kg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Very Much Appreciated! Reply with quote

Hey Chris,
Can't say enough for taking time to go over everything. Enjoyed the emails and sharing old stories. But mostly, wanted to say thanks for selling me those cool VW intakes. They will be put to good use in keeping my VW happy and on the road a long time. Gotta say they were packed up so well, no way they were getting hurt even if the post office decided to use that box for a hockey puck, ha ha! Got here fast too!
All the best!
Mahalo
t34kg
GregB
Gulf Breze, FL
Mason
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great quick sale. As advertised with good communication and fast shipping.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was some confusion and I bought some wheel cylinders that were marked with the wrong part number. No worries, received a timely refund in full

Sometimes it's not about what goes right, it's about what you do when things don't go right. Stand up seller right here - thanks again
squaretobehip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris is a stand up dude and a stand up seller here on thesamba. Hopefully he finds some more cool stuff so I can give him more money.

Follow ISP West on:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/ispwest
Instagram - @ispwest - www.instagram.com/ispwest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
squaretobehip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Chris. Stand up dude.

Follow ISP West on:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/ispwest
Instagram - @ispwest - www.instagram.com/ispwest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered up a NOS 6v flasher relay, it arrived super fast and as advertised. Haven't installed it yet but no reason why it shouldn't work great. Thanks Chris!
Craig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chris quickly replied to me, confirmed the order, and shipped the package; good description, fair price, secure packaging.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

i got some great original VW parts from Chris..........he shipped fast, answered all my emails promptly and is very nice to deal with............i would highly recommend him to anyone on samba and rate him at least 5 STARS!!!!..........thanks Chris!!
Vedubauman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super easy to work with. Excellent communication! I was really impressed how well the items were packaged. Thanks again! Hope to do business with you again really soon!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: 53-57 oval headlight switch Reply with quote

Chris is a great helpful guy with good communication. I bought a NOS switch from him. We had an easy international transaction without any problems. Thank you Chris! Hope to deal with you again in the future! Attila from Budapest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
68IHscout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some relays from Chris , (as is) I yet to try them ,anyways good guy to deal with ,they were well packaged and clean (for 40 yo part) and got here ahead of time ..
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a bus emergency flasher switch and knob from Chris, and received it all well packaged and as described. Great comms, smooth transaction. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: