Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Zatch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

fast shipping. Got the wrong and a broken part and it was fixed by Ron no problem! Great seller!
LINGHAWAII
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy thank you Ron for going out of your way and delivering my 2 doors to my brothers house in S.San Francisco. Im in Hawaii and the cost of shipping would have cost me an arm and a leg. Now my brother can use his airline discount to send the doors to me.
Much Mahalo for making my restoration complete. Awesome doing business with you. I would do it again.
If I knew your address I would send you a box of chocolate macnuts.
Aloha,
Marie
pops711
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Drove out and meet Ron. Has lots of good stuff!!! Gave me a good price and seemed like a nice guy. Will do business with him again!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mrall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some parts from Ron in the past week. Everything went well with the transaction. The parts were cut from a body and he worked well with me on getting the right parts cut off the car. Shipping was timely. Thank you Ron.
notchbldr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a radio face for my notch from Ron and after a little clean up it looks great. Just what I needed. Thanks Ron.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dwayne Carroll
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 36 HP fuel pump from Ron, very helpful with good pictures, gave me a good price, and shipped very fast, and packaged well, would recommend Ron as a very dependable seller..Thanks !!!!!
acbarron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered parts for my tail light housing on my 60 bug, everything went smoothly and well. Thanks Ron. The package arrived well packaged. Thanks for following up on my emails in a timely manner.
soupcups Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent transaction. Very responsive and prompt delivery. Answered all questions asked and Ron Burgundy [email protected] has good deals.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
marina feronika
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yup, he is a great seller, very responsive and honest guy. Thank you ron.
Bunky67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller ,easy to work with and fast delivery
DubsnRail
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Rossi headlight rings from Ron... Good communication all the way, provided pictures b4 he shipped. One ring did arrive with a little piece of plastic broken off the back of one of the parking light buckets which is really no big deal to me. That's the most fragile part of the Rossi rings and with the piece in the box I'm sure a little glue and it'll be good as new. Can't wait to hang em on some fenders and light em up. Thanks for a smooth transaction Ron. Fast shipping! Good seller!
Blik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lots of communication and pictures. Ron is a great seller and goes the extra to make the deal right.

Cheers Cool
Blik
vw madnis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller, good product.
Richard Humphries
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a parcel tray from Ron, very large package to ship. It arrived in good condition and within a week. Great person to deal with. Very Happy
kheberling
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great fast service, would or order from again if the opportunity rises.
EMPIImp69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller and cheap too. Aaron cut these pieces off a bug that looked like it was a pain in the ass to do and shipped them across the US for me. Thanks Ron

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

ghia1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, provided excellent communication. Product was as described!
Cucciolo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a dash top for my 1973 Bus, price was good, item received was in line with what was advertised, shipping took a little longer than I had hoped, but the price was right.

Thank you.
j2004r1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cut a deal with Ron on a complete Type 3 sunroof assembly he had up for sale. We exchanged quite a few emails with him politely answering ALL my questions regarding the equipment he had. Even went out of his way to find a spare crank handle from another vehicle to complete the package for me. Shipping was quick and contrary to a lot of other posts/complaints I see here, he was very responsive, courteous, reasonably priced for what he offered and shipped my purchase quickly with no issues. Maybe I just got lucky, but from my personal experience/transaction with Ron, I would buy from him again!

'65 1500 S Notch "Insomnia"
lowlifenotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of seats for my Notchback from Ron. They were sent greyhound which I was unfamiliar with. He was there every time I had a question about delivery and went out of his way to check on my order even without me asking. Also a very fair price on the seats I got. Great seller!! Would definitely order from him again. Thank you man
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 6 of 16

Jump to: