Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

first five off road modifications I should do?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal Twister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: first five off road modifications I should do? Reply with quote

Thanks Richard,

I have a buddy who came by the shop yesterday and he was flat towing his 181 and it got away from him somehow? Ripped his front end loose and bent his beam. Looks like I may get some practice on replacing the beam with a extended beam and all that you just mentioned. When they went looking at the price of replacement parts they totaled it. He bought back and now has a project car. I have a couple before pics and the after pics are on their way...

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Metal Twister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: first five off road modifications I should do? Reply with quote

Ouch!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dustymojave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: first five off road modifications I should do? Reply with quote

Talent!
Retired from building Bajas, Fiberglass Buggies and Rails in the Mojave Desert. Also Sprints & Midgets, Dry Lakes, Road Race cars. All types New and Vintage
SoCalBajas Member
Kicked Cancer's A$$...1st and 2nd round...Fight ain't over yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: