Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

To get my Baja project rolling on 3x3
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shifty2006
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: To get my Baja project rolling on 3x3 Reply with quote

My project is set up with stock rear irs but 4 bolt in order just to get it rolling on 3x3 and wide 5 while I work on things I need an actual list of parts to get for the conversion I'm going to use a metal pipe in place of the shocks until I get the cash flow to get coils. I have the front end parts 6 wider and arms but I want to get it rolling with the 3x3 so my other half will see the difference in the rear and I can avoid the wtf looks for a while..
project of pieces to be assemble to someday be a baja (inprogress)
weasel_ugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: To get my Baja project rolling on 3x3 Reply with quote

Your gonna drive it with a pipe in place of the shocks? Shocked
Shifty2006
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: To get my Baja project rolling on 3x3 Reply with quote

Aha no I wouldn't plan on that, it's to mock it up is all to roll it around in and out of the garage.
project of pieces to be assemble to someday be a baja (inprogress)
weasel_ugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: To get my Baja project rolling on 3x3 Reply with quote

Shifty2006 wrote:
Aha no I wouldn't plan on that, it's to mock it up is all to roll it around in and out of the garage.

Ah, when you said to avoid the WTF looks kinda made it sound like youd be driving it around where people would see it. Laughing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: