Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Carburator parts source
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
glassbuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Carburator parts source Reply with quote

Hi, where is a good place to buy fuel system parts? I would like to put a new kit in my fuel pump and the 32's as well. Also need the air cleaner to carb rings. tks Bart ( engine is a single port )
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Carburator parts source Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/cat.php?id=35

It's often easier to find here vs. a store...and you're more likely to get the right parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
glassbuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Carburator parts source Reply with quote

I'm a bit confused on your answer, I'm looking for new parts. Rebuild kits for the carburetors, fuel pump diaphragm/gaskets. Also the rubber rings at the carb neck to air cleaner.
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Carburator parts source Reply with quote

glassbuggy wrote:
I'm a bit confused on your answer, I'm looking for new parts. Rebuild kits for the carburetors, fuel pump diaphragm/gaskets. Also the rubber rings at the carb neck to air cleaner.

There are new parts in the classifieds on this site.

If you don't want to do that - contact ISP West and they'll be more than happy to sell them to you but their prices are higher than most in the classifieds.

Fuel pump parts may be slightly challenging if you want 100% correct parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: