Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wagen Werks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wagen Werks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 07, 2023
65 Kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:52 am    Post subject: Buying made so easy at Wagen-Werks Reply with quote

I've bought parts through Wagen-Werks before and every time have been impressed with their quality/service.
This last time was no exception! The items arrived very quickly (not an easy feat when sending to me in Ontario, Canada from California)
What was the best surprise: they covered the cost of this fast shipping.
They will always be my number one go-to place for parts.
Thanks for making this such a pleasant experience!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwjunkguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome sellers!!!! Lynn and Larry are awesome!!!!!! Anything Wolfsburg West sells they can get and then some!!!! The best part is they accept Paypal! Highly recommended sellers and always go to them first before I check anywhere else.
Thanx for great parts at great prices!!!! And always great communication and super fast shipping!!!!!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for grommets, bulbs, bits and pieces. Always a pleasure to deal with you. - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a pair of rear brake drums for my 62 bug. They came quick,and they are beautiful. Thanks,Wagen Werks.
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased numerous items from Wagenwerks over the past few years. Larry and Lynn are very helpful and knowledgeable and they go the extra mile for their customers. Highly recommended, thanks guys!!!
MARTIN WADE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Larry and Lynn are great to deal with. Good prices, excellent packaging, great communication. Really honest dealers. Thanks Martin in England,
igtoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Larry and Lynn are the best sellers in TheSamba.com!

Ighor Toth
ReedoSpeedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Competitive pricing and quality products. It took a week for them to ship my order but it was around a Holiday and I was not in a hurry so no worries. I would by from them again.
RICK SALMON
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

FedEx just delivered (7:15 PM) a nice set of late model floor mats. Thanks!
FlatfourFrenchy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another impressed customer here. After placing my order I went back to look over purchase with anticipation of finally putting some new rubber pieces on my Westy. Only to see that I had ordered part not currently in stock. 5 days later (today) I recieved all of the parts that I ordered. Larry will have a return customer here.
COLTSS45
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Lynn,the glove box lock is perfect. Very Happy
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a two Fuse box from Larry and Lynn and recived it really fast. Perfect transaction!

Many thanks!
José
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some push rod tubes from Larry. Came fast,great quality. Great price. Thanks,Bill.
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller bought nice hard find parts . Perfect deal.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm highly impressed also! I purchased some engine lid hinge supports and not only are they great, but arrived very quickly. I'll be back for more!

Scott
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Wagen Werks. Came fast great quality and price.
kinzebac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Scott is good people. He has done work on my SB 71 and does a thorough job. You will know that when you get the car back from him that it will be top notch. I would highly recommend contacting Scott for your Volkswagen needs.
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple new Hella oil press. switches in OEM boxes, decently priced and quickly shipped! Seamless transaction, good resource for parts.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
segundomz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Does anyone know about wagen-werks.com? I bought some pieces several weeks a go, I have sent them mails and I have called them and nobody answers me. Does anyone has the same.problem?
AirHead1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Wagen Werks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stay away.

Terrible customer service. They don’t answer their phone. I have called repeatedly for weeks. Slow shipping. They don’t answer emails either.

Shipped me incorrect part. Sent them pictures, measurements and details as to what they incorrectly advertised as a part for 1967 beetle (and turned to be incorrect) and what the correct 1967 part specifications should be.

Finally did get two emails from them, both within minutes of each other. First email said I should return the item (no instructions on how to do that) and the second email sent just a few minutes later said I should keep the item and they will ship me a replacement (no details as to when). That was two weeks ago. Radio silence since then, no emails, no phone call, no item and even no notice from USPS, FexEx or UPS that a package label has been created for shipment to my address.

Credit card company is issuing me a refund. I doubt I will hear from Wagen-Werks again.

Again, my advice is to stay away.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: