Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VintageVolks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintagevolks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 22, 2024
Leonard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: VintageVolks A+ Reply with quote

The SC backglass arrived as scheduled asnd was well packed. This get my 60 Sc back on the road again.
Thanks Bob!
VintageVeeDub65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Good buyer.. Reply with quote

Bob purchased my 62' ragtop yesterday. He and his family drove to upstate S.C. with a trailer and picked the car up. Bob was very friendly and a good buyer and communicator. I would definitley do business with him again!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jootman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageVolks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks bob for the 67
it is in good hands and will hit (scrape) the roads of Holland this year!
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageVolks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great item, fast shipping and awesome communication. I am very and you will be too if you purchase something from him. Hope to deal with a lot more in the future, Thank you again!!
rfreddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageVolks - [email protected] Reply with quote

An OEM chrome front split bus emblem for 200 bucks. No dimples or damage - It's beautiful. Fits like no repop I have ever tried won't. Thanks Bob - It is very much appreciated.
SPAIRINC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: VintageVolks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bob @ Like2fightFire has no problem advertising publicly but he replies rudely if he doesn’t want to hear your comments.
No need to be Ugly if you are trying to Sell something.....

I’m rather new to this SAMBA sight, own a 74’ Thing presently, and have owned three(3) others in the 80’s...... So, I’m not a TireKicker with nothing better to do.

Nothing more needs to be said.... Rudeness is Ugly Embarassed
Dan
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageVolks - [email protected] Reply with quote

same happened to me. wouldn't send me photos i asked for except one which didn't show entire headliner.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: