Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: edfall
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 18, 2024
consvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a carb for my 56 beetle from Ed, and my 36 horse is running better than ever Very Happy Looks great & was very good dealing with him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed rebuilt my fuel pump and I could not think it looked any better 48 years ago when it was new. He was very quick to reply to e-mails and very professional. I really appreciate all he does to rebuild all of these 40 plus year old parts. Thanks. Casey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fergus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needed a 28 PCI turned around Fast and Ed delivered. Like new condition along with the other carb, dizzy and fuel pump he completed for me. You get what you pay for and Ed's work is top notch. Thanks Ed!!

http://www.arizonabusclub.com

An Arizona-based, family-oriented club, dedicated to the restoration, preservation, and enjoyment of the Volkswagen Transporter. Plus we drink a lot of beer.

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Wood U Hit It? (Possibly NSFW)" at TheSamba.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rcroane Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalk me up as another VERY SATISFIED customer of Ed Fall and Vintage Werks. Ed supplied me with a rebuilt 40 hp Pierburg fuel pump. His craftsmanship is nothing short of amazing. The Germans couldn't have done it better!

The pump works like a charm right out the box.

Kudos, Ed!!!!
Ryan Krieger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a Pierburg fuel pump from Ed for my 67. Installation went smooth without issue. Hooked up a fuel pressure gauge and the needle sits right between 2.5 and 3 lbs. Cool

Ed rules!
zabo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after dealing with a bunk rebuild kit and 2 crappy after market fuel pumps i finally bit the bullet and ordered one from ed.

He is a pleasure to deal with, answered all my questions and was able get it to me quickly.

Filled it with grease, bolted it down and the car runs perfect.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

Highly recommend Ed, honest dude with great products. Received a new fuel pump and it's better than it came from the factory.

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

I sent Ed another carb a month ago and I'm very pleased with the rebuild. Always a pleasure to deal with him.

Wanted: Art Collins VW (Savannah, Georgia) items - license plate surrounds and other items. Also ivory "AM", "FM" and "SW" buttons for a US Blaupunkt Frankfurt.
creideahm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

I have bought two 40hp Pierburg fuel pumps and a 205 distributor from Ed and both were perfectly done. His attention to detail, prompt responses make him a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

Purchased a beautifully rebuilt 36hp Solex fuel pump for a new engine build. Ed built it based on my engine specs and made suggestions to get the best performance from the pump. Quick turn-around and packaged up good. Looking forward to getting it on the engine and running. Thanks Ed!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

Great seller!! Beautiful rebuilt carbs!! Fast shipping! Highly recommended! My car now runs better and smoother than ever! Thank you Ed!
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

Lightning speed arrival. The best rebuilt carbs here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

edfall purchased items from me. Not much I can add to the Complements already served up his feedback pages. Great communication and Prompt payment greatly appreciated. Thanks very much Ed. Very nice Transaction!
Michael G. Tomes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: edfall - [email protected] - Ed Fall Reply with quote

I had Ed rebuild two Solex 28 PIC's and two 36hp fuel pumps. I am pleased with the results. I would recommend Ed Fall's work to anyone.
Thanks Ed Fall
Mike
Slick VW
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: