Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kais Collection - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kais Collection
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Jens Witt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

just bought some horne grills from Kai.
delivered promptly and good shape!
whitneyco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a NOS 6V Bus gas gauge from Kai, It is like jewelry, I know I'm sick. Kai did a great job packing and shipping to me along with excellent communications. Thanks again Kai!
John K
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received a set of Albert mirrors from Kai and that are as advertised with no surprises. I am very happy with the purchase. The shipping was fast and the items were well packed to prevent any damage in shipping I would order from Kai again Thanks Kai
tommywouldgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Friends and I bought some parts and goods from Kai. Quick response and shipping. Friendly conversation and good stuffs. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some Porsche literature and items from Kai - just a perfect transaction. Heavy items were all packed up together very well, and shipped (overseas) quickly, and with good communication.

All items are excellent - just as described.

Highly recommended seller - many thanks Kai! Very Happy

All the best,
Steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bleverman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a license plate frame from Kai. Easy transaction! Promptly mailed and nicely packed. Thanks Kai!
JonSolo74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

The Albert mirrors I ordered from Kai are exactly as they were described, and I couldn't be happier, thank you! They're in perfect condition and are going to look great on my Notchback! I live in California, and they only took 10 days to show up, not a long wait for something coming from Europe in my opinion, Thanks again!
themacnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick and easy transaction on a Barndoor headlight. Thanks Kai!
yamaz69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a gas can from Kai and it was exactly how he described it. He is very easy to work with, the parts were packed well and shipped on time! I recommend this seller, aloha!
Xpilot90
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Products as advertised and speedy shipping. Very satisfied.
dnm5599
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice Porsche pouch, fast delivery
Thank you
hiroshi9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought NOS WEGU mud flaps from Kai.
Quick response and shipping.
Highly recommended seller - many thanks Kai!
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a NOS Kienzle late type3 dash clock 12v dark grey from Kai. Communication was good, well packaged and arrive undamaged in 10 calendar days in Brisbane Australia from the Netherlands via PostNL ..... great service.

Thanks again, Bert
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased one of Kai's NOS E-brake handle covers,he was good at communication and worked with me on the price,shipped quickly.I had a pleasant transaction with him.Thanks!
PeteSC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an NOS Fram F3-P oil filter from Kai. Easy transaction, arrived quickly from overseas, and packaged well. It's the second item I've purchased from Kai (1st being a '58 KG fuel gauge) and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Merlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Re: Vigot Bilstein bus jack...

Pleasant, speedy transaction & comms.

Happy Buyer here. Thanks Kai. Very Happy

iowegian wrote:
People who are allowed to have signature lines annoy me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eddiesworld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Kai, Fast shipping perfect C Clips as described ... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keepin it stock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with. Answers questions quickly. Doesn't skimp on protecting the parts during shipment.
eddiesworld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Kai, Super Fast ship and just as described.. Will buy all day from this honest seller. Very Happy ✌🏼👊🏼
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Herrbern
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Kai - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a hood handle for my 67 vert from Kai this weekend. The handle is NOS and was delivered 3 days later. I will buy again from Kai. Thanks Kai.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: