Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Joel Mitchell - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Boo-Koo-Z
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
nogoodwithusernames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my seatback lever in the mail today. Arrived quick and was well priced and he replied quickly. Thanks.

-Derek
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wbbbbbbb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Convertible Vent Wing Window Frames Oval. Reply with quote

The Convertible Vent Wing Window Frames-Oval, And Gene Berg books of instruction as described! Delivered so fast it came with a SPEEDING TICKET! Shocked

Great seller.

Danka
Wbbbbbbb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes it's hard to tell from a photo just how good the chrome finish is, but Joel's pictures were spot on. I couldn't be happier with my trim ring. Thanks Joel!
jobparis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very helpful, 5-star
paradox_pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've purchased parts from Joel on a couple of occasions now. Joel is a pleasure to do business with. Everything is as advertised, shipping is quick and reasonable. A credit to the Samba.
-Pete
~laranda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a sweet deal on an Albert mirror for my Square from Joel. Great communication and smooth transaction, plus the mirror was packaged nicely. All in all, a great experience.

Luis
Dual Weber 34 ICT (Spain)
Bosch 009 (for now) w/Pertronix
New Gerson/KlassicFab floor pans, welded in in '17

"Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Roger Larsen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a rear bumper blade for my 67 square back project. I had it about a week from purchase date and it was in far better condition than I expected. Thank you much Joel
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good Deal. Well packaged, item like described, quick on shipping a wheel across US.

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick shipping and well packed. I would definitely buy from again.
geminimotors
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great price on an og paint door in an uncommon color. Joel pointed out blemishes not apparent in the photos, communicated well, and delivered to Bugorama in Sacramento. Made my day and I'd buy from him anytime.
grandpa pete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

The one "used " type 3 tin piece was nicer than the others that were in the car .
Joel even worked with the " old guy " who doesn't use PayPal ; THANK YOU

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569619&highlight=sedan+delivery
OB Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Saw Joel's ad for mixed lot of Type 2 parts. He responded quickly to my inquiry. The big heavy box arrived with everything carefully wrapped and packed.

Thank you Joel!
wuwei75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered some door panels for t3 and Joel was fast at shipping and the price was more than fair. His communication is lightening fast and always helpful.

thanks Joel.

1972 Fastback (Maude)
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some patch panels for some fenders. Joel gave a couple of different options, shipped fast and packaged well. Look better than described. Thanks again, Donnie.
GDOG57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some spindles and torsion arms. ALL were clean and perfect. Fast shipping and easy communication. Very happy with this seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
westys74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought some type 3 bullet assemblys, excatly as described, packaged well and shipped fast.

Excellent guy to deal with!
soupcups Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

In my opinion, Joel is one of the best sellers on here. Always ships fast and well protected and you always get what you pay for.
JonSolo74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Joel! Ordered a Notchback hood spring from Joel. The package showed up damaged by the Post Office and the item was missing. After letting him know what happened along with pictures, he quickly sent out another, awesome! Thanks again.
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some original paint wheels for my '62 turkis beetle from Joel. Great service with prompt e-mails. Shipped quickly & packaged nicely. Thanks for the wheels Joel. Exactly what I needed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: Joel Mitchell - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a distributor from Joel.

He shipped quickly and it was as described.

Thanks

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: