Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Joanna Lau Jaime
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 09, 2024
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent transaction, easy to pay and exactly as described.

Thanks and looking forward to our next transaction.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
american_honda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller with perfect packets!!!! Very safe shipping.
Greetings from Greece!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joanna is a good seller, always reply to questions and solve problems. Very good products.
Highly recommended.
Juan
62Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received a package from Joanna, excellent communication, exactly as described in perfect condition, super fast delivery from the Philippines !
Looking forward to ordering more parts !
bnam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joanna was selling a box on NOS headlight connectors. I had bought a NOS rubber carpet/mat from her several years ago and had had a good experience. So, I emailed her asking if she would sell me just a pair of the sockets. She responded that she would mail it out free and sure enough I got them this week.

Thanks Joanna!!

Byas
VW_RaF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next (second) excellent transaction. Excellent communication, parts arrived very fast, very well packed!

Thank you very much.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time buying from Joanna, and I'm impressed with the service and delivery, considering she's outside the Lower 48. Great comms, packed items well and everything went smoothly, received package in just over a week. Thanks again!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have just received an order I placed with Joanna. It was packaged very well+arrived safe. I have purchased from her before and as always great communication. Shipped fast at a reasonable cost. You can purchase with confidence. I cannot do what I do without quality parts from people like you! Don West The wiper guy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ibjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered some NOS parts fro my type 3. Easy transaction and parts arrived in a week.
the1500club.com
Shop Lacky at the T3/34 Factory, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094313902074
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few miscellaneous parts from Joanna - everything arrived as described in about a week.

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
moundtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS intake manifold (113-129-701K) for my 1966 1300 single-port engine restoration. It fit the engine like a glove (unlike aftermarket stuff available these days). Joanna was very professional and very easy to communicate with. Although located very far away (Philippines), I would not hesitate to purchase from her again.
Frank Schieber
Vermillion, SD
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another easy transaction. Thank Joanna.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
vwhelmot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I`ve tried many times to contact this seller to get a shipping quote to the UK but I`ve never had a reply? Is this seller active??
vwhelmot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Communication sorted :D
vwhelmot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic service!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joanna helped me with some parts and she's great!
Thank you Joanna.
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joanna is a very trustworthy seller. Top notch! I've purchased small items from her with no issue. She has also refunded my money, without me asking her to do so, because she didn't think the part I ordered was of good quality. I wish there were more sellers like her who cared about what they sell! Thanks Joanna

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Rodriguez Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got from Joanna several NOS Parts, very nice pieces as described in the adds, fast shipment, highly recommend this seller, thank you,
Juan
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Highly recommended seller with fantastic NOS parts. Great communication, nice packaging, fast shipping. It was our second deal without any problems. Thanks again! Attila from Budapest
FR52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased NOS rubber door hinge plugs from Joanna: perfect collaboration, perfect parts, sent as discussed for a reasonable price, perfectly packed. She even added some extra parts, just in case...
highly recommended

Thanks a lot, Joanna
Norbert Pohl
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: