Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW parts stored in old school
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danpa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: VW parts stored in old school Reply with quote

Does anyone remember the name of the VW repair and parts place in Northwest Illinois that took up an entire closed down elementary school? I'm going to be out that way and I'd like to do a little shopping.
Thanks,
Dan
Danpa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: VW parts stored in old school Reply with quote

I'm not sure why but, I remembered the name of the place this morning.

Spencer's Home For Battered Bugs in Dixon, Ill. I think it's actually in Eldena, a little farm hamlet on the outskirts of Dixon.

I'l have to give them a call, I've always wanted to stop in but never did.

Dan
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: VW parts stored in old school Reply with quote

They are on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Spencers-Home-for-Battered-Bugs-149410881769474/info/?tab=overview
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: