Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Koch's Antique and Collectible's Faire - June 11,2016
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugorama Promotions
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Koch's Antique and Collectible's Faire - June 11,2016 Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

91DOKA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Koch's Antique and Collectible's Faire - June 11,2016 Reply with quote

2 hour show? . Shortest toy show ever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
91DOKA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Koch's Antique and Collectible's Faire - June 11,2016 Reply with quote

I would love to sell at your show but i would be doing both Long Beach and this one and can't see the fun in driving down for this. In a perfect situation you would open doors at 5:00 and end at 10:00 pm .I really appreciate your shows and all the effort - not easy but just think'n out for myself Smile Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
petevdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Koch's Antique and Collectible's Faire - June 11,2016 Reply with quote

Last time I was there is 2013, I found that 80% of the tables at this hotel show were at OCTO only a few hours earlier.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: