Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kamei / Autoplas Rear Window Louvre
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
coxy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Kamei / Autoplas Rear Window Louvre Reply with quote

I've been looking to get one for my Fatchick as I am going down the 70's accessories route. Can anyone help? I did manage to find one for a 71 Bug but the rear window is slightly larger on the later models. Mine is a 73.
[img]
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Evert Tersiqo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for it also... Pls let me know from where I can buy it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coxy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do not make them anymore so I am hoping somebody has one in their parts stash that they wish to sell.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Evert Tersiqo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping also that they have 2 pcs. for sale, 1 for you and 1 for me after you. Agree ?

Just got a rare item a month ago, rubber key protector in the outside door handle, glad that I found it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1961bluebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one for the smaller type of rear window, but I´m located in the Czech Republic..

|82x94|

1961 Deluxe beetle, 1971 type 181, 1968 T2a Baywindow, 1973 Type 147 "Swiss Fridolin"(sold), 1966 Deluxe sedan (sold), 1983 "Silver Bug" edition (sold), 1961 beetle (sold)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coxy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1961bluebug wrote:
I have one for the smaller type of rear window, but I´m located in the Czech Republic..

The one on the silver car looks like it will fit. Is that the one you are talking about?
Evert Tersiqo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems 1200 type '73 or '74 beetle , right ? My beetle is the same type as yours 1200 type also but the year '69.

If you want to sell it please let me know I will buy it, ofcourse after Coxy...
1961bluebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that´s a Mexican ´84...the window size is equal to the size of German 1964 and up window (before they went larger in early 70s).

|82x94|

1961 Deluxe beetle, 1971 type 181, 1968 T2a Baywindow, 1973 Type 147 "Swiss Fridolin"(sold), 1966 Deluxe sedan (sold), 1983 "Silver Bug" edition (sold), 1961 beetle (sold)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coad Premium Member
Samba Scapegoat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, it is unseemly to conduct business in the forums. This is not a street bazaar.

Please use the PM Button to discuss this matter amongst yourselves:

Should negotiations fail, a free ad in the classifieds section of this website may be in order.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
coxy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coad wrote:
Gentlemen, it is unseemly to conduct business in the forums. This is not a street bazaar.

Please use the PM Button to discuss this matter amongst yourselves:

Should negotiations fail, a free ad in the classifieds section of this website may be in order.

PM sent coad.
Birdman69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Kamei / Autoplas Rear Window Louvre Reply with quote

I just found two of these in a barn in Holland. Were they sold in the US?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: