Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Sharing my time and car , what Joy
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
stault
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Sharing my time and car , what Joy Reply with quote

I went for a drive the other evening in my 58 rag top , beautiful night so I had the top open, decided to stop and visit an old friend that I haven't seen in quite a while and he now has a live in friend who has been ill for some time, he was out in the yard working when I pulled up and we chatted for sometime and he said before you leave I want to get Barb to come out and see your bug, she had two of them when she was younger, their both in their 70's , before he could go and tell her she came out the door and rushed across the lawn to the car, I opened the door and said do you want to get it and go for a scoot and I don't think I'll ever forget that smile. We left for a nice drive and she's acting like a school girl, hands sticking out through the open top and just praising Jesus the whole time
cmarino929
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what its all about right there, great story.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: