Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

question for everett
Forum Index -> Site Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
humfrydog
Trained Attack Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: question for everett Reply with quote

hi i am a new member/visitor. i like this site very much.i have been hanging out mostly in the rants. over the last couple days i have had many posting problems.sometimes they apear once then disapear. some never come up at all.once my nasme appeared on somone elseds post. i have seen other peoples post say (message removed) but not on any of mine.there just not there at all.am i being blocked? is it what i am typing thatis causing it not to post. are my posts too long? is it the site having trouble? there has been a lot of lighting here in reno the last two days.i dont know if it is on my end causing my problem or something else. also is there a minimum or maximum someone can donate to help support the site? i am not rich,but want to help keep this site going.any help solving this will be appreciated. email me if you want at [email protected] thank you
humfrydog
Trained Attack Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: question for everett Reply with quote

just got done rebooting and checked the rants. seems others are having similar problems. must be too many of us hanging out here all the time. hope you are able to get it fixed. will donate soon to help out.
BWD
Samba Mailman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: question for everett Reply with quote

Hi Humfry,
The Samba is on over load, to many people posting at once.
It's got nothing to do with you!
Now get back to work on those brakes!!!Very Happy
Jennepher Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: question for everett Reply with quote

Dave don't you have mail to deliver??! LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: question for everett Reply with quote

The Rants Forum gets overloaded sometimes if too many people post at once. I have it set to autofix itself a few times/day. I am working on fixing it permanently. The length of your post does not matter.

<Message removed> means someone posted a message with a banned word in it. There are some people who are constantly abused on this site. If you mention their names in your message, your message does not appear.

There is no minimum donation amount, any amount helps and is much appreciated. There is also no maximum. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
humfrydog
Trained Attack Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: question for everett Reply with quote

this may be a stupid question. is there a list of banned words/names i can have emailed to me . it would help me to avoid typing something i should avoid. BWD its like 103 in reno today. gonna go out tonight when it cools down and finish them.
humfrydog
Trained Attack Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: question for everett Reply with quote

went to donate and seen samba shirts. are you going to get anymore XXL fot us fat boys to buy? if so i want two. thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Site All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: