Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My Old Bug... (Emotional Story)
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
1968buglogan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: My Old Bug... (Emotional Story) Reply with quote

Okay guys, So when I got my 1968 Volkswagen beetle (my second car) I took many photos of t but then i remembered "hey what happened to all my photos of my first vw? (my 1973 standard beetle) I looked threw all my internet items and couldn't find all my memories of my first Volkswagen Crying or Very sad but that was a year ago and i was so sad for what is now been 3 years because i asked my self that same question "where did all my memories go?. But today i was going threw my old SD cards and found all my original videos on the project that i did on it that i posted on my you tube channel and all the pictures that i had taken of it. So Now I am so happy and exited because i thought i lost all my memories of my first Volkswagen experience. But I Didn't.

Hey, Sorry guys if i misspelled stuff or it doesn't make full scene i just thought i would share it because i really wanted to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1968buglogan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sadly my first bug is long gone but i will be posting all photos and videos on the samba today in memory of my first Volkswagen beetle and my first Volkswagen experience!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first Beetle too was a 68.

What happened to the Beetle?

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
1968buglogan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I sold the chassis for $60 and the body was trash so I cut it up and thew it in a dumpster. This all happened 2 years after owning it
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: