TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: My Old Bug... (Emotional Story)
1968buglogan Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:18 am

Okay guys, So when I got my 1968 Volkswagen beetle (my second car) I took many photos of t but then i remembered "hey what happened to all my photos of my first vw? (my 1973 standard beetle) I looked threw all my internet items and couldn't find all my memories of my first Volkswagen :cry: but that was a year ago and i was so sad for what is now been 3 years because i asked my self that same question "where did all my memories go?. But today i was going threw my old SD cards and found all my original videos on the project that i did on it that i posted on my you tube channel and all the pictures that i had taken of it. So Now I am so happy and exited because i thought i lost all my memories of my first Volkswagen experience. But I Didn't.

Hey, Sorry guys if i misspelled stuff or it doesn't make full scene i just thought i would share it because i really wanted to.

1968buglogan Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:20 am

So sadly my first bug is long gone but i will be posting all photos and videos on the samba today in memory of my first Volkswagen beetle and my first Volkswagen experience!

Miklo Mon May 04, 2015 5:30 pm

My first Beetle too was a 68.

What happened to the Beetle?

1968buglogan Tue May 05, 2015 3:42 am

Well, I sold the chassis for $60 and the body was trash so I cut it up and thew it in a dumpster. This all happened 2 years after owning it