TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Official Photoshop my car thread Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
EverettB Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 pm

^^^ LOL, I can't decide if that is very wrong or very right

ExtremeBean Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:14 am

Dat rake tho :shock:

This is about the stance I'm going for

Lidpainter Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Just noticed I forgot the front door gap. Oops.

ExtremeBean Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:42 am

That's awesome. Thanks a bunch! Not a fan of one piece windows? Unfortunately that's how it came, but eventually I'll fix that as well

Lidpainter Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:21 pm

ExtremeBean wrote: That's awesome. Thanks a bunch! Not a fan of one piece windows? Unfortunately that's how it came, but eventually I'll fix that as well

OK, got rid of the vent wing and took care of that missing front door gap.

ExtremeBean Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Lol I appreciate your comedic value. Thanks for the photoshop

1302Felix Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:49 am

hi,

would someone be able to black out all the chrome on my bug and paint the wheels a sort of creamy/off-white? be quite interested to see it

Cheers!

Markyjig Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:17 am

Hi, could someone work there magic and show bug my bug with proper detailed Fuchs, rear pop out windows and tall rear stone guards? Maybe even the stainless/wooden slated roof rack! Much appreciated 👍🏼

pj.olsson Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Hi,

can anyone photoschop my 1967 Bug? With a little bit low and chrome Radar Wheels! Please!

Thank you!

Pj.

legotech7 Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Can someone please photoshop my 70 lowered with original 15 inch wheels, painted red with white walls and baby moons on them. Hope thats not too much to photoshop. its the look I'm hoping for, for now..

Thanks guru's..

bbonow Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:24 am

Hello,
First time photo posting, hope it goes well.
Got a Daytona MiGi that was a semi basket case, now running.
Really thinking (as these things have very little value in original condition) that this would look great as a scraper. It sits about 8" off the ground, and I think I can easily get it down to 4".
Would like to visualize before going nuts in the project.
Use the same wheels/tires as in the photo.
Additionally, I have this crazy notion that the car (once lowered) would look really cool fully skirted (front and rear).
If I may be so bold (or maybe it's a challenge?) to ask for a lowered only and a lowered with full skirts?
Thanks in advance, looking forward to what this thing will look like.

Lidpainter Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:14 pm

bbonow wrote:
Really thinking (as these things have very little value in original condition) that this would look great as a scraper. It sits about 8" off the ground, and I think I can easily get it down to 4".
Additionally, I have this crazy notion that the car (once lowered) would look really cool fully skirted (front and rear).

bbonow Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Lidpainter, how did you know......
I really should have requested a push up bra and heels for the full effect. :shock:

The lowering (even partially covered) has me really curious. Please pull off the skirts!

Thanks for the photo shop! Amaizing

Lingwendil Tue May 10, 2016 12:32 am

anybody willing to 'shoop in a set of 4-lug cosmics? thinking of getting set but not sure...

chickengeorge Tue May 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Lidpainter wrote: bbonow wrote:

Perfect.

Eddo[B] Fri May 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Lingwendil wrote:

anybody willing to 'shoop in a set of 4-lug cosmics? thinking of getting set but not sure...

Spend your money on fixing that exhaust first.

Lingwendil Sat May 14, 2016 12:20 am

Eddo[B] wrote: Lingwendil wrote:

Spend your money on fixing that exhaust first.

THANK YOU!

Oh, that exhaust was looking goofy because the transaxle cradle and mounts were shot, they have since been replaced and it sits level now. The whole tranny and engine were canted down on the passenger side.

grandpa pete Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:29 pm

I am trying to decide if painting the white part of the wheels black would look better.....
please show me black paint on wheels ; THANKYOU from a VERY technically challenged Grandpa :oops:

kinkerstinker Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 pm

grandpa pete wrote: I am trying to decide if painting the white part of the wheels black would look better.....
please show me black paint on wheels ; THANKYOU from a VERY technically challenged Grandpa :oops:

grandpa pete Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Thank You ;