TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
montyrowden Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Seller shipped me a broken part buyers beware of the late bus wiper switches.

vwNOSparts Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:59 am

montyrowden wrote: Seller shipped me a broken part buyers beware of the late bus wiper switches.

Be Aware this customer, has broken the switch upon install and blame us sending a broken part, The parts that we ship are Brand new NOS parts they are all in original boxes and has been controlled before shipment. Customer was refunded and agreed to return the part,

Customer has later contacted us and offered 30USD to keep the part he has broken. Full refund was issued for a return. Please Be very cautious!!!! Not trustworthy.

bugbyte Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:38 am

I received the mud flaps for my '75 Std Bug in only a couple of weeks. Great packaging. Thanks!

71whitewesty Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 am

Just received my nos vacuum can and it came in good time and looks great. Thank you! Good experience with the Seller.

71whitewesty Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:03 pm

I was so happy with my first nos vacuum can that I ordered two more. They just arrived and look great. :D

RRuss Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:54 pm

:D

I ordered a NOS BOSCH VW 1972-73 Type-2 Vacuum Advance Unit from vwNOSparts. I was skeptical because it was so cheap and it is overseas. But I read the feedback on him and quickly placed an order. He replied within an hour, I sent him the payment thru paypal on 11/29/2013. He agreed to ship the part on the following Monday. I just received the part 12/19/2013, it is the correct part in excellent condition and it tests and functions exactly as it should.
I would not hesitate to order anything else he has that I need for my Bus.

montyrowden Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:09 am

vwNOSparts wrote: montyrowden wrote: Seller shipped me a broken part buyers beware of the late bus wiper switches.

Be Aware this customer, has broken the switch upon install and blame us sending a broken part, The parts that we ship are Brand new NOS parts they are all in original boxes and has been controlled before shipment. Customer was refunded and agreed to return the part,

Customer has later contacted us and offered 30USD to keep the part he has broken. Full refund was issued for a return. Please Be very cautious!!!! Not trustworthy.

I sent the part back and was never refunded my money. I never even installed the switch for it to break. Definitely hard to deal with as seller is in Istanbul. H

T3man Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Got Red Tire Inserts today and that was a fast shipment. Third time I have ordered stuff from them and products is high quality and fast shipment.

Hashfiction Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:23 pm

I ordered A Vacuum can from him (07116) for a 1974 type 2 AT and he sent me the Vacuum can for An L73-74 Type 1 Cal AT.

When I told him he was wrong, he refused to believe me, going so far to say that all VW's use the same Vacuum can. What lunacy...

I asked for a full refund and he delivered, but buyer beware, he doesn't understand the differences in Vacuum Cans!

Here's the Ad:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1466009

Here's the OldVolksHome Specs for both cans.

Type 1
http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm#A1974MCA
Type 2
http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm#B1974ADC8

vamram Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:52 pm

I have tried on multiple occasions to order a vacuum can from this seller over the last couple of years, but I never get a reply to my inquires. He must exist as the ads have to be renewed on a regular basis.... :?

wcfvw69 Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:41 pm

vamram wrote: I have tried on multiple occasions to order a vacuum can from this seller over the last couple of years, but I never get a reply to my inquires. He must exist as the ads have to be renewed on a regular basis.... :?

It's time for Everett to boot his ass off this site.. I've emailed him 3 times and never gotten a response either...

EverettB Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:55 pm

I sent him an email to come read his feedback thread.

wcfvw69 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:19 am

EverettB wrote: I sent him an email to come read his feedback thread.

Thanks Everett

It's odd that he's updating his ads yet not responding to emails. I wonder if he'll respond to you..

vamram Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:16 am

Amazingly, I finally received a response from vwnosparts to an email I sent early last week about 1 of the vac cans he advertises. I made the purchase and have been receiving DHL updates on the shipping. I'll post back when I receive to confirm that it's the item I paid for and it's condition, but so far so good.

pioneer1 Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:42 am

Ordered Bosch Vacuum can. I was a little wary but paypal protects so went for it. This co. has great communication,shipped fast to Canada from Turkey...like 5 days! and the part is as described. Will buy again

vamram Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:57 am

Like Pioneer1, I received the part quickly via DHL and it was an original unused Bosch DVDA can. *However* it was not the exact one I had ordered based on the pics. That said, it is for an SVDA dizzy that works w/the 34-3 on a '72 Bug, so i'll keep it.