TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Resurrection of the 3hippies and the green bus Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
livingbeyondtheveil Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:44 pm

TO ALL SAMBA USERS:

THIS IS A NOTICE THAT A FINAL CHAPTER--CONCLUSION--WILL BE POSTED ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD NOT MANY DAYS FROM NOW. ONE WAS BRILLIANTLY CREATED THIS EVENING, BUT IN THE SUBMISSION PROCESS IT WAS LOST (TOOK NEARLY TWO HOURS TO PUT TOGETHER). STAY TUNED! THE ENDING IS CRAZY!!! MOST THINK THAT EVERYTHING ENDED LIKE GRAVY LAST SUMMER, BUT THAT MY FRIEND IS NOT THE TRUTH. THERE IS A REASON THAT IT HAS BEEN ONLY SILENCE UNTIL NOW. ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN A TELL-ALL EXCLUSIVE...I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING IT ALL OUT FOR ANOTHER TWO HOURS RIGHT NOW. SO MAY THE ANTICIPATION BUILD...

LEADER

earthmuffin Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:46 pm

I figured you guys were out in the desert somewhere in a peyote induced coma. Nice to see you around again.

What took you so long?

:D

jeremysmithatshawdotca Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:49 pm

You can sometimes recover a post using the back button in your browse, to get back onto the posting screen that you typed it in on!

Jeremy

Randy in Maine Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:08 pm

Well I am on the edge of my awaiting the thrilling "next chapter" of the saga of the Green Bus. :shock:

Hope you boys are OK.

rccbusfreak Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:20 pm

Oh no! not again?

Hippie Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:28 pm

I'm ready.

velokid1 Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:43 am

Maybe this is what it will take to kill the Saving on Gas thread finally. :D

Hippopotabus Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:47 am

Laying around in my favorite mud puddle just waiting for this final chapter to get under way. :D

spiffy Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:47 am

LOL! Kill that thread! :2gunfire:

Bottomend Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:26 am

Wow...

Randy in Maine Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:32 am

Grease had just decided it was again safe to visit the Samba also....

Perhaps not?

spiffy Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:36 am

:oops:
I meant down with the saving on gas thread
:oops:

I would like to hear how things turned out with those guys.

Bottomend Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:50 am

Yea, I have to admit I've been a little hesitant to jump into discussion's since the hippy episode. What doesn't kill us makes us....spooked!

I've been waiting along with all you people to see how this turns out. I obviously have a bit different connection to the situation than most of you but none the less, this whole thing was a very communal event for VW bus owners streched out over a good portion of the Earth.

It's a little unbelievable to be writing a weighty phrase like that but as any of you who we're here to witness the activities, know it's the truth.

I guess there was just something about the absurbity of the whole thing that made it too real. Kinda like;

Someday on the news they're gonna announce that a balenced diet and a dedicated exercise routine has been found to cause cancer.

Zeen Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:16 pm

livingbeyondtheveil wrote: ...I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING IT ALL OUT FOR ANOTHER TWO HOURS RIGHT NOW. SO MAY THE ANTICIPATION BUILD...

Ya gotta love hippies. Pretty good flair for drama though.

I was beginning to think there never were any hippies, it was all Bottomend's bad acid trip.

EZ Gruv Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:26 pm

Thanks for the warning Leader, gives me time to go to Weinerschnitzel and get my 10 Chili Dogs for $10. :P

Bottomend Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:41 pm

Wasn't an acid trip ( I wish it had been. It wouldn't have lasted as long...)

I've got the scars and Shark's got the video.

TrollFromDownBelow Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:47 pm

Oh sure, bait us, and keep us hangin' - it's been over 24 hours and still no sign of the epilogue. Oh well - guess they are on hippie time. I read that entire post in one sitting - don't remember exactly how long it took - but do remember it was mutiple hours.

Sylvester Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:48 pm

Hey Grease, you knew this was coming, an end to the chapter. Or maybe not?

Elwood-Bluesvan Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:25 pm

OK I can relate to having your post go away- Old hippie that I'am. It is a bummer to type the thoughts and get them all out and find out no one is there. Did that with Colin more times than I can remember.--- So what is the story here? can you Shark or Grease point to the thread to the story that will fill in the blanks to the saga? Is it available in paperback? Hitchhickers vview to the universe to the Bay window???

daves_ale Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:25 pm

just finished the original thread and....my eyes hurt!

Kudos to Grease and Shark. And everyone who ponied up the dinero.

Now how will this end?