Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW shop in Atlanta
Photo link: Forum code:
VW shop in Atlanta
Author Photo
splitjunkie
Samba Member

Photos: 280

VW shop in Atlanta Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:56 am     Views: 562      Rating: Not rated

From the recent flooding in Atlanta. Note the sign. I have blocked out the name of this business because the owner's home was on the property and was destroyed by the flood as well. The garage you see is attached to his house. The shop and junkyard are at the end of the road. I bought my '50 and a lot of other early parts from the owner of this shop 15 years ago. He is a nice guy and I hate to see that he has lost everything. He has been in business for a long time. He used to ell stories about burying 25hp motors on the property because no one wanted them way back then.

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.