Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

:STOLEN: 1968 Volkswagen Beetle Automatic/Stickshift
Photo link: Forum code:
:STOLEN: 1968 Volkswagen Beetle Automatic/Stickshift
Author Photo
KittyMao

Photos: 3

:STOLEN: 1968 Volkswagen Beetle Automatic/Stickshift Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:51 am     Views: 6984      Rating: Not rated

See my other pics for more photos.

Was stolen Sunday 11/9/2008 between 12:30-4:30 a.m. in front of my house!

Color: Light Blue/Sky Blue
Rear of car: "Trunk" door says "Automatic Stickshift"
Has only one side view mirror for the driver side
Marks: (1) Small dent with paint chipped away under left passenger side window (Shown on photo #2 and #3)
(2) Paint scraped off on the bottom of front right wheel arch (the part behind the wheel).
Interior: Right manual window handle fallen off but was last seen inside glove compartment.

Besides these marks the car is in like new condition.

This was my very first car!!! Had her for only a few months!!! Got attached to her and named her "LuLu"

If anyone has seen this car in the South Gate area, OR surrounding cities please contact me immediately! Any info would help!
Also please feel free to contact my e-mail address for more details.

E-mail: [email protected]

NOTE: First photo was given for reference! This is NOT my car, BUT it is a photo of a Light Blue 1968 Volkswagen Beetle.
Photos #2 and #3 were taken from my car.

Edit: changed it to automatic stickshift because someone emailed me saying that they never seen a beetle with automatic standard. Thanks for the correction!

View user's profile Send private message Gallery Classifieds Share: Facebook Twitter
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.