Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stolen VWs
Moderators: None
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Upload Pic
Title only
Category :: Stolen VWs
French Karmann Stolen
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:58 am
Size: 640x480   Views: 7841
Rating: Not rated
French Karmann Stolen
EverettB
A Light Blue Karmann-Ghia registered 3809 RD 33 has just been stolen in the area of Bordeaux, France. It is a 1968 model. This car left restoration in color Light Blue, with a Cal Look treatment: BRM rims, Replica 356 buckets, Ceramic Bugpack muffler, Motolita Lecarra steering wheel. The report number of this Karmann-Ghia is: 14 8 304 399Si if you pass this car, immediately notify the local authorities (and specify that it is declared stolen in France) by noting the hour and the place where you have see it.

View other images:
From EverettB Rows Grid   

Forum code: Copy

Stolen Bushwhacker
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:32 am
Size: 288x206   Views: 8150
Rating: 10
Stolen Bushwhacker
BushwhackDave
This is how this stolen Bushwhacker was last seen-top on and painted BLACK primer-Latino male driving in San Fernando valley-red moonroof-four taillights.email: [email protected] BIG REWARD -or call police with location of 175 KFW(lic.#)

View other images:
From BushwhackDave Rows Grid   

Front View of Stolen dune buggy.
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:37 pm
Size: 600x457   Views: 4806
Front View of Stolen dune buggy.
247vws
This is another view of this buggy.
John

View other images:
From 247vws Rows Grid   

Stolen Dune Buggy still not found!!!
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:35 pm
Size: 600x463   Views: 3674
Stolen Dune Buggy still not found!!!
247vws
I just came across this in my files where a good buddy of the dune buggy archives website, had a family dune buggy stolen. The number for the local police is posted on the pic. Please help Dave Haskins if you have seen a buggy that looks like this. It could be painted nay color by now, but, look under the hood and anywhere you can see the original gelcoat. Thanks!!!

View other images:
From 247vws Rows Grid   

Stolen Samba
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:05 pm
Size: 1280x1002   Views: 12143
Stolen Samba
sam_w
I believe that this is the silver samba that has been listed as stolen. I photographed this while on our English trip in May and June this year.

View other images:
From sam_w Rows Grid   

Stolen 23 window, London, UK £75000 reward
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:58 pm
Size: 596x810   Views: 8763
Stolen 23 window, London, UK £75000 reward
sdesaulles
Silver 23 window stolen 9 dec 05 from Islington, London.

If you are looking at 23 windows, please see below, don't buy this one and let me help you buy a legit one with a £7500 contribution!

I'm afraid the pictures during respray are the most recent I have.

OK, I'm not quite certain how this will work internationally, but I want my bus back and I'm willing to pay, obviously the sooner I get it back, the less it is likely to have been pulled apart. So, £7500 or equivalent will go to the person who can give myself or the police information that leads to recovery of the vehicle. At some point in the next 30 years I will find it, but I would rather it was sooner than later, there are so many things that have been changed on it that unless someone just puts it into storage never to see the light of day again, it will have to be sold. (If it has been messed up then reward will drop in proportion)

So, key facts that should at least be good pointers:

1. the chassis number (in engine bay) is 228 234
2. the 'body number' stamped directly into the bulkhead behind the passenger seat is 213137.
3. this makes manufacture date Jan 1957
4. the entire front panel of the bus has been replaced - and here is the distinctive part - anyone inspecting the vehicle if offered for sale will see the much later fish eye indicator holes have been welded up – or perhaps filled over by the time you see it.
further points listed under 'wanted' ad as this does not allow enough text.
If you have any information, it will be treated in complete confidence, I just want to get the vehicle back before it changes beyond recognition. You contact myself or Islington police - main switchboard +44 20 7704 1212

[email protected]

View other images:
From sdesaulles Rows Grid   

Help For Stolen VWs
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:13 pm
Size: 448x336   Views: 2931
Help For Stolen VWs
TRparts
After learning your desperation about your stolen VWs I placed this ad to try and help you. Always provide you vehicles VIN #, license plate, motor # and always keep a folder with all of your info and pictures of interior, exterior, and motor compartment in sets of three. Always register your car with your local police and then register with your highway patrol they are the ones on charge of stolen cars . Also provide a picture to each department. There may be a fee to register with the highway patrol; it's worth it. You would be surprised to see how many vw owners do not keep a proper documented cars; also always keep all receipts of parts you are buying for insurance proof of value , let's get with the program to stop these criminals from taking our cars and parts !.

george

View other images:
From TRparts Rows Grid   

'67 Bug
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:16 am
Size: 300x225   Views: 3434
'67 Bug
pinkgoat
Stolen from Indio a week ago. Any information would be helpful.

View other images:
From pinkgoat Rows Grid   

STOLEN  67 Westfalia Velvet Green Richie's Bus from WW
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:28 pm
Size: 610x404   Views: 6135
STOLEN 67 Westfalia Velvet Green Richie's Bus from WW
lenny copp
This bus belongs to Richie from Wolfsburg West. It was stolen in Fullerton in front of his house. People that know this bus know it has a big dent in the left rear quarter panel. "BIG".

Richie has helped many in the VW world so, lets try to help him by getting his camper back.. So, please help

View other images:
From lenny copp Rows Grid   

72 Super Vert Stolen!!
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:12 am
Size: 554x272   Views: 2848
72 Super Vert Stolen!!
yabastard69
My car was stolen in Ontario, California on September 14, 2004 at exactly 8:22PM. I am willing to offer a reward to whom ever can provide information leading to me finding my car. If you have any information on the person who stole the car or the car itself please contact me immediately @ (909) 802-5691. My car was a 1972 Volkswagen Karmann Super Beetle Convertible with a white body and white top. The license number was 5HVN309. Thank everyone for your time I appreciate it.

View other images:
From yabastard69 Rows Grid   

61' baja stolen in Orange (STILL NOT FOUND)
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:09 pm
Size: 756x363   Views: 7187
61' baja stolen in Orange (STILL NOT FOUND)
drumzvw
This was my 61' last seen July 31st 2005 and is still not located. If you have any information please contact me anytime. 562)556-3826

Equiped with; brand new mickey thomsons and centerlines w/ 1 spare under hood, full custom tubular chasis rollcage, diamond plate door panels, grey carpet, blue leather headliner, bus transmission, w/930 cv joints and 3x3 weld in trailing arms, 1 piece fiberglass front end, Bilstien 7100 series shocks all the way around (2 in rear and 1 up front on each side), a VW thing front beam with raised spindles, type three blank drums all the way around drilled out to a wide 5 lug pattern, beard bucket seats grey w/ tuquoise stiching, 32 gallon fuel cell, flat black gasscap mounted on outside rear passenger, new black 773 series grant steering wheel, sony explode 800w 12" sub with box, sony explode head unit (minus faceplate, the only thing i have left from my car), sony explode 6x9's, cantus comp 800w amp, piaa offroad lights mounted to front bumper, front skid plate with billstein stiffie and k&n stickers, amber dust light mounted to inside rear of cage visible through rear window, craese on side of pan and lower front of driver door (from bad landing), brand new rubberized under coating was aplied 2 weeks prior, large blue VW sticker on rear window, all VDO gages; oil preasure, oil temp, tackometer, ampres and fuel, cb radio antenea mount on top of car, whip antenea mount on back bumper, engine was a rebuilt dual port 1300 that came out of my 59' w/chrome doghousing as a "temp" replacement to my 1776 that i had thrown a rod in (not so temporary any more).

any info is apreciated, i just want to nail the guy who took my 3 year project away from me. thanx for all help and also for taking the time to read this.
Evan

View other images:
From drumzvw Rows Grid   

STOLEN 21 WINDOW DOUBLE DOOR SAMBA
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:32 pm
Size: 1024x682   Views: 9333
STOLEN 21 WINDOW DOUBLE DOOR SAMBA
kilgore
Hi all, this is a friends samba which was stolen from london england last wednesday the 12th of october. She is now more than likley abroad so please if anyone sees her or gets word of anything please contact wither myself Dave at [email protected] or Evan at [email protected] or call 07788 585 171

registration HFW 443D

for loads more pics check out the link below

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=216735

thanks in advance

Dave

View other images:
From kilgore Rows Grid   

VW Show Sign Stolen - REWARD IF FOUND
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:45 pm
Size: 292x450   Views: 7649
VW Show Sign Stolen - REWARD IF FOUND
VWSwap
Some wank stole the sandwich board signs at our show on July 30th, 2005 (seen on top of VW in the picture). These signs are on bright yellow corregated plastic with black vinyl lettering. Please keep your eyes peeled for the signs, and give me a call 209/736-6731 or email me [email protected] should you spot them. We will offer a $50 reward for anyone who returns them in original condition. Thanks for your help!

View other images:
From VWSwap Rows Grid   
From the 5th Annual Mother Lode VW Club Show event Rows Grid   

1973 CHOPPED TOP (STOLEN)
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:41 am
Size: 120x86   Views: 9397
1973 CHOPPED TOP (STOLEN)
jcsme2008
In 1994 my Chopped Top was dropped off at the shop (Virginia Beach Bugs). I was giving my 2110cc motor to the shop in exchange for a stock 1600cc motor with chrome dressings. Plus I paid the shop over $700.00, left for 3 months in the Navy (wife keep in touch w/ the shop). Came back my car was gone, they said... but in passing the shop in a Navy van I seen a Chopped Top 2 years later, same wedge look painted a different color (rusty metallic). Last known position was Virginia Beach Bugs in Virginia Beach, VA.

Update: Virginia Beach Bugs has closed down and relocated. The car is still flagged as stolen.

View other images:
From jcsme2008 Rows Grid   

1960 ragtop stolen!!!
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:34 pm
Size: 145x135   Views: 11774
1960 ragtop stolen!!!
67 Brian
1960 rag top stolen this morning (april 28th 2005) in Long Beach, CA primered driver front fender,decklid, billet aluminum running boards, polished 5 spokes, call Joe if u see anything, or know anything. 562-843-9016 or email my60sbugz4life with any info.

View other images:
From 67 Brian Rows Grid   

stolen bronze metalic westfalia 1974
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:05 am
Size: 600x396   Views: 4774
stolen bronze metalic westfalia 1974
BAKI
My bus was stolen in south Italy on september 2004. The Police is helplessness. Motor 2.0 cc, benzine or gas. Serial 2252024290. Behind aluminium bicycle carrier. Front white container on reserve wheel. My e mail: [email protected] Thanks for you help!

View other images:
From BAKI Rows Grid   

Stolen 55 Rag top from WHITTIER
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:38 pm
Size: 1280x960   Views: 13400
Stolen 55 Rag top from WHITTIER
coma
Okay people, please help me find my pride and joy!!!!

1955 VW RAGTOP BUG, completly restored top to bottom inside and out, it was taken today ( Tuesday March 22nd, 2005) from a parking lot near a restaurant (el pescador) in Whittier, CA.

The bug is Sahara beige with a canvas brown top, it has a repop empi one piece rack (wooden) and steering wheel(wood) , Hella fog lights and OG Hella H4 with fluted lenses, european blades with empi guards. 5 polished 5 spoke empis with 195/50's up front and 215/55's out back, 4.5 narrowed beam. Interior was tweed all arround, mohair headliner. Bambus tray, I mean this thing had it all redone. Help me catch the bastards that took it !! Lisence plate reads "BTR NOT"

Any leads pm me I will check back the forums soon

THANX!!!

View other images:
From coma Rows Grid   

Stolen Westfalia
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:11 pm
Size: 956x700   Views: 2830
Stolen Westfalia
lapointe_denis
Hi, I am new on this forums and my first post is not very happy, last friday, someone stole my VW West 1972 in Varennes, Qc, Canada. If you could open your eyes and ear about this I really appreciate that...

There's is a web site where you can see my bus:

www.leswests.qc.ca

Yhanks!!

Some details: 1972, serial:212214384, Orange, pop-top with real home made bed, no windows at the backside, functionnal gasoline heater, inside 120v heater, custom made camping interior, rear windows sticker: diver, Tremblant, ETS, Tadoussac, Orford, Les wests d'laut bord de la gate, fukengrooven, non-functionnal 1700cc engine with brand new weber carburator...

Thanks for you help!!!

You can share this information!!

Denis Lapointe
[email protected]

View other images:
From lapointe_denis Rows Grid   

Stolen '68 Ghia
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:02 pm
Size: 640x480   Views: 12922
Stolen '68 Ghia
Misha

View other images:
From Misha Rows Grid   

STOLEN VW
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:04 am
Size: 427x285   Views: 2174
STOLEN VW
JEMORRISON
MY DAUGHTERS 1986 SILVER/BLUE JETTA GL WOLFBURG WAS TAKEN FROM OUR PHOENIX, AZ. HOME 1-26-05, LIC (LYK125 BURGUNDY PLATE). VIN # WVWGA0166GW444702, TITLE NO. A42108D183027. CALL PHOENIX POLICE WITH ANY INFO: 602-262-6151.OR LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ON THE SAMBA. THANKS EVERONE FOR YOUR HELP! JEMORRISON UPDATE: 1-28-05 SOMEONE FOUND MY PAPERWORK, REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE RECORDS TODAY. STILL NO CAR!!! HELP IF YOU CAN. THIS CAR HAS A SAMBA DECAL ON THE RIGHT REAR BY THE RIGHT TAIL LIGHT! ALL, UPDATE 2-5-05! PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYE'S PEALED. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS! JEM. ONE BY ONE THE PENGUINS STEAL MY SANITY! 05-22-05

View other images:
From JEMORRISON Rows Grid   

Stolen 57 Oval Baja
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:14 am
Size: 640x480   Views: 5510
Stolen 57 Oval Baja
Richard
My 57 Oval baja was stolen on 10-25-4 from Veneta, Or
If you see this car please contact Tracy Mcgee 541-913-8191
[email protected]

View other images:
From Richard Rows Grid   

STOLEN 1957 OVAL WINDOW FROM SAN DIEGO
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:25 pm
Size: 640x480   Views: 10416
STOLEN 1957 OVAL WINDOW FROM SAN DIEGO
esauerwein
Stolen from River Colony Condos in Mission Valley, on May 20, 2004. A black 1957 European Oval, Texas plate # J69YCM vin # 11511853 Vehicle has Wood slat roof rack, and semaphores. The vehicle is in mint condition. Please call with ANY information, a reward will be offered. Eric Sauerwein (619)600-2121 or [email protected] Please help!!!!!!

View other images:
From esauerwein Rows Grid   

Stolen in Albuquerque New Mexico
Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:59 am
Size: 800x600   Views: 5423
Stolen in Albuquerque New Mexico
davethevwn
Stolen 69 blue bug, form Albuquerque NM. Vin#119407421. Call 800-658-5712

View other images:
From davethevwn Rows Grid   

Fore Pro Stocker and Trailer
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:45 pm
Size: 800x1078   Views: 14196
Fore Pro Stocker and Trailer
alan fore
Alan Fore's 30 foot White Haulmark Edge trailer was stolen in the early morning hours of Feb 20th in Irving Texas. The trailer contained most of the freshly painted oval body that was off of the car while the chassis was being powder coated. A complete Pro Stock motor with Angleflow heads was also inside along with a racing transaxle, generator and tools. The trailer can be identified by the Fore Racing Logos on the side. See photo for a partial shot of the Haulmark trailer. Please call 864-640-0909 or email Alan at [email protected] with any information regarding the stolen property! Go to Jitterbugracing.com News/Rumors page 24 for photos!

View other images:
From alan fore Rows Grid   

Stolen '62 Beetle in OR
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:09 pm
Size: 640x480   Views: 9430
Stolen '62 Beetle in OR
justin eutsler
On December 25th at 7:00 PM Justin Eutsler's 1962 VW Beetle was stolen from his garage in Woodburn, OR. Please be on the lookout for a white/beige ragtop Bug with factory style red interior. The ragtop is tan and it has black wheels. It is lowered in the front and has a stinger exhaust, it is very loud. Attached are a few pictures of the car. Liscense plate is 6TOY2. If you see this car please contact the police immediately. Justin can be reached at 503-544-2544.

View other images:
From justin eutsler Rows Grid   

Stolen in San Jose, CA - Reward!
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:48 pm
Size: 640x1358   Views: 7553
Stolen in San Jose, CA - Reward!
karen a. kurtz
1957 VW Bug with black cloth sunroof stolen: towed out of my driveway in East San Jose, CA on Nov. 20, 2003 during the early morning hours. Paint is blue/bluegreen metallic, decklid has been painted a medium green enamel which as now become oxodized. There is a patch of gray primer on the left rear fender and a smaller gray primer patch on the right rear fender. The interior of the car is black and newly upholstered and carpeted. CA license is 3ETR481, August 2004.

The car, bonnet and decklid were locked. The bonnet was additionally locked with a U-shaped bike lock through the handle on the bonnet and the front bumper. A "Club" steering wheel lock was locked onto the steering wheel. A window on the passenger side was broken during the theft.

I have owned the car since 1968, it was my first car and it is much loved and missed. I am offering a reward for any information leading to the return of the car.

The pictures of the car are correct in every respect except for the decklid, rear fender primer patches and license plate (which is the original plate in the pictures). Front plate frame still says "Isenberg" which was the original dealer in Merced. The color in the pictures is pretty darn close, its only slightly greener. You don't see the green, it just mutes the blue color somewhat.

View other images:
From karen a. kurtz Rows Grid   

father & son project stolen
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:48 pm
Size: 399x533   Views: 8189
father & son project stolen
erik and rodney
This fine 67 Deluxe was taken in the early hours of Tuesday, Dec 16th from the Westside of Long Beach, Ca. from Face Lift : 1749 Santa Fe at PCH. It was under the care of Julio Monroy of Convertible World who had taken a sublet of Face Lift while his landlord was bringing Julio's L.B. Blvd. location up to code. Some finishing touches were being performed as Julio and his fellas could get to them. We were sooo close. Almost two years and countless hours of work already in. Please keep a look out for the parts as they filter through the southland and beyond.
Parts of note:
Hella euro. tail and fluted head lights,
Six pop-out and two driver/pass. windows meticulously restored, New 67 only handles inside and out,
Custom and "plated" exaust, boxes and tubes,
New Freeway tranny, new 1641 with 40 webers,
Wheels are body color, as are VW emblems on hub caps,
Lots of TLC.

Rodney is a retired LBPO and HIS fellas are working on the case, but realisticly what can the police do now.

I'm spreading the word and keep the faith.

Erik

View other images:
From erik and rodney Rows Grid   

'61 BUS Transmission, Engine, Safaris, etc...sold at Pomona?
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:05 pm
Size: 640x480   Views: 6502
'61 BUS Transmission, Engine, Safaris, etc...sold at Pomona?
volkstop
Thanks to The Samba our customer's stolen 23-window deluxe was recovered! Unfortunately, it is now just a primered shell since it was completely parted out. Maybe you can help make this bus whole, again. If you went to the Pomona Swap Meet between April and October 2003, please let us know if you purchased or may have seen any of these items. All items would have been for an early (1961) transporter.
The following were all items that are presumed to have been sold in So. California (the bus was found in Victorville, CA): White aftermarket Wolfgang SAFARI WINDOWS with chrome latches and slides (the wingnuts were also chromed which is a unique feature), very clean 1600 dual port ENGINE with dual Weber 34 carburetors and doghouse oil cooler/ original bus single tip exhuast (this was chromed)/ all tins painted semi-flat black, TRANSMISSION - extremely detailed and clean/ shiny gloss black on axles and trans./ one piece swing axle boots with crimped boot clamps/ even the drain plugs were sandblasted and clear coated/ possible that the swing plates were attached or sold along with it since they are now missing off the bus which is rare, ROOF RACK - original style wood slat with ladder/ roof rack had German braided fuel hose where the roof rack mounts, Set of interior DOOR PANELS with chrome trim - light gray along with the back corner panels which were thick black cardboard, 4-Coker wide white wall TIRES - 205-75-15, MIDDLE SEAT - unupholstered full length bench, chrome WHEEL RINGS - 15 inch, CENTER MAT and full CARPET SET - gray, chrome VW EMBLEM.
Any information is greatly appreciated!

View other images:
From volkstop Rows Grid   

Horizon Blue '57 Oval
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:51 pm
Size: 278x186   Views: 5326
Horizon Blue '57 Oval
dave m.
Photo is not the actual car, just a representation of the Horizon Blue color.

My 57 bug was stolen from my driveway at home in Phoenix AZ 9/7/03. It was horizon blue, a light blue-gray. Oval window, had an added in oil temp gage in the dash & a couple extra holes too, pretty stock (36 HP) except mid 60s style tail light assys. Had it over 35 yrs - like a family member - suspect stolen for parts(?). Contact Dave M. at [email protected] and / or Police.

View other images:
From dave m. Rows Grid   

STOLEN
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:23 pm
Size: 640x480   Views: 13728
STOLEN
mike13
1958 roof rack swamp cooler, taken from my driveway in tempe, AZ oct 18th, any info, please call me at 480-231-0934 MIKE

View other images:
From mike13 Rows Grid   

stolen original Speedster
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:23 am
Size: 562x822   Views: 7197
stolen original Speedster
ric
stolen in Italy.

View other images:
From ric Rows Grid   

my stolen '67
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:19 am
Size: 600x400   Views: 6644
my stolen '67
erik3
stolen 3/2002 It has welded seams inside trunk from replacing the front clip.

View other images:
From erik3 Rows Grid   

Stolen !
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:54 am
Size: 640x480   Views: 6947
Stolen !
vwluvrs
Our black 1950's oval window beetle was stolen on Saturday night, August 19th, 1974, off highway 60 west, heading north on highway 88 out of Clovis NM. Long gone, but not forgotten.

View other images:
From vwluvrs Rows Grid   

Stolen 1968 Baja Bug Tucson, AZ
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:51 am
Size: 494x364   Views: 5825
Stolen 1968 Baja Bug Tucson, AZ
josh4
This car was stolen in the early morning hours Saturday June 14th, 2003 from Tucson, Arizona. At the time it had a dead battery and a flat tire so it was most likely towed. This car has a one piece fiberglass front end and flared baja fenders. It also has burgandy wheels and side bumpers. The interior of the car has nice grey and black cloth seats except for the drivers seat which was old and torn up (the nice drivers seat was not in the car at the time). The car was primer grey it was painted several years ago with epoxy primer which has begun to wear through in places. Any information leading to the recovery of this vehicle will be generously rewarded. If you have any info you can call me @ 520-444-2656 or call the police. Thanks. Josh

View other images:
From josh4 Rows Grid   

Stolen 23-Window Deluxe in Tucson
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:46 am
Size: 640x480   Views: 9210
Stolen 23-Window Deluxe in Tucson
volkstop
This pristine red/ white 23-window deluxe bus was stolen from our great friend and customer, Lee. It was stolen out of his carport in midtown Tucson, AZ. This occured at the end of March in the AM. There are many distinctive features to this beautiful bus, so we will know right away if we ever see this baby again or any parts to it. It had all of the trim, chrome curb feelers, chromed bullets, safari windows w/ one-eyed duck and chrome windshield wipers. The interior is white - dash is painted white and the seats are reupholstered with white vinyl. If you think you have seen this bus, or have heard anyone referring to such a bus, please email us! Another obvious thing that stands out with this bus is the slightly different shade of red that the front clip is painted compared with the rest of the bus (it is a deeper red), also the engine compartment is painted the original Sealing Wax Red. Lee really loved this bus - we all did, so please help us if you can!
Thanks for reading this. Note: A $2,000. REWARD for the buses recovery!!!

View other images:
From volkstop Rows Grid   

1965 blue-green Beetle, stock, Berkeley, California
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:45 am
Size: 56x59   Views: 1725
1965 blue-green Beetle, stock, Berkeley, California
[email protected]
One of the staff at my child's school had her 1965 Beetle stolen from in front of her home in Berkeley, California last night. It's very stock (six volt), blue-green original (looking) paint, a Davis CA dealer license plate bracket in the rear, a red lady bug sticker on the dash, and a sort of groovy patterned cloth-covered parcel tray. No sunroof, no popouts; stock wheels, stock seats; not a show winner, but it could have been a little-old-lady car, with no evident mods, just years of driving. There was some variety of "no bombs" sticker in the left rear side window.

Aside from the general terribleness, the car is relied upon daily for work and general transportation.

I see this car every day when I pick up my kid from school. It's a horrible shame.

If anybody has any leads, please forward them on to me.

-Greg Merritt
[email protected]

View other images:
From [email protected] Rows Grid   

STOLEN PLATE
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:31 am
Size: 482x361   Views: 13113
STOLEN PLATE
[email protected]
this german license plate was stolen off of my lime green 67 bug( same car as pic, but different paint). it was stolen 6/5/03 night, or 6/6/03 early morning from the parking lot at glenn otto park in troutdale, OR. the number is SW P741. it also has on the back, written with a sharpie, mitsubishi 2003 i think? i know for sure it says mitsubishi, but not exactly sure what the number is. On thursday 6/5/03 it was very hot, and my brakes locked up, so i couldnt move, so i had to leave it in the parking lot over night. if anyone has any info, please email me at [email protected]. thank you.- dom

View other images:

German Type 1 bumpers stolen 6/3-4/2003, p.m.
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:28 am
Size: 640x480   Views: 9480
EverettB
Approximately 10-15 original type 1 rear bumpers, and 5-10 front bumpers were stolen out of one of the busses on my trailer in Glendale last night. The thief may try selling them to a Vw shop or at a swapmeet. The idiot went through a lot of trouble to steal the parts considering he/they would have had to risk his/thier neck(s) on the upper deck of my trailer to rip the stuff off. The first photo shows a few that were not taken, and the second pic is of the bus they were taken from. Any information would be greatly appreciated. (541)913-1918, reward.

View other images:
From EverettB Rows Grid   

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:28 am
Size: 640x480   Views: 7334
EverettB
Approximately 10-15 original type 1 rear bumpers, and 5-10 front bumpers were stolen out of one of the busses on my trailer in Glendale last night. The thief may try selling them to a Vw shop or at a swapmeet. The idiot went through a lot of trouble to steal the parts considering he/they would have had to risk his/thier neck(s) on the upper deck of my trailer to rip the stuff off. Any information would be greatly appreciated. (541)913-1918, reward.

View other images:
From EverettB Rows Grid   

Please help find me!
Posted: Sat May 17, 2003 10:07 am
Size: 800x600   Views: 4454
Please help find me!
vwjblake
My 1968 Type I was stolen on the night of April 12, 2003 from my driveway in Fairview, PA (suburb of Erie). $1000 reward to anyone having information in finding my car.

View other images:
From vwjblake Rows Grid   

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:25 am
Size: 169x105   Views: 4929

tj mccollum
stolen from race shop in Glendale, Az. Sept 11th 2002.
Full Race 5-1600 baja. Has custom rear window fuel cap.

REWARD for information leading to recovery of vehicle.

Any information can be directed to Det. Vickers at the Glendale Police dept. 623-930-3000

case # 02-107597

View other images:
From tj mccollum Rows Grid   

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:20 am
Size: 500x375   Views: 10349

Espinosa
taken friday march 7th from long wongs on mill ave in tempe, az...

polished 5's and a wood slat deck lid rack...

help me get my shit back!

View other images:
From Espinosa Rows Grid   

STOLEN- 02/06/03- Peoria, Az.
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:53 am
Size: 320x240   Views: 7398
STOLEN- 02/06/03- Peoria, Az.
[email protected]
62 VW Bug- stolen on 02/06/03 from
Peoria, Az. Reward for info leading to recovery. Please E-mail

View other images:

STOLEN Firestone SIGN!!!
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:33 am
Size: 500x375   Views: 8466
STOLEN Firestone SIGN!!!
lenny copp
Someone stole this sign off of my building at West Coast Classic Restoration in Fullerton, California last night. Would love to hear from anyone knowing about This.

View other images:
From lenny copp Rows Grid   

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 8:23 am
Size: 690x420   Views: 10431

qione holmes
Stolen from Long Beach, CA on December 4th, 2002. CA license 4THJ605 Please call (562) 590-9190 with any information.

View other images:
From qione holmes Rows Grid   

Stolen 1975 Bay-window bus
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 8:19 am
Size: 300x207   Views: 2661
Stolen 1975 Bay-window bus
christophe1
Stolen in Chelsea (London) during the end of year 2002.
If Any info, please send an E-mail.

View other images:
From christophe1 Rows Grid   
From the Stolen 1975 Bay-window bus event Rows Grid   

Stolen Deluxe Trim from Bug Jam
Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:35 am
Size: 800x600   Views: 4415
Stolen Deluxe Trim from Bug Jam
PIOMAC
Made the mistake of parking my bus in the parking lot and had a piece of my deluxe trim stolen! This is the smallest of the deluxe trim pieces which goes between the passenger door and the cargo door. If you know someone who went to Bug Jam and "acquired" a piece of deluxe trim that is missing in this picture then kick his pansy ass! I am now looking to replace this piece so if you have this particular piece e-mail me please.

View other images:
From PIOMAC Rows Grid   

STOLEN    64 BUG
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:47 am
Size: 612x403   Views: 4761
STOLEN 64 BUG
kit1
64 Bug lowered stolen from Des Moines on 10-2-2002 lic # 607 MCZ vin# 682141

View other images:
From kit1 Rows Grid   

66 type 1 stolen in Los angeles
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:06 am
Size: 481x309   Views: 3373
66 type 1 stolen in Los angeles
david d
Identifiable marks are a BLIMP (the parts shop in orange county) sticker on the back left window and a sticker of fish bones on the back window. Also, the rear apron has been cut to make the exhaust holes bigger. Lets see, It's a "66 type 1 and there's a small crack in the bottom of the windshield, right in front of the driver. Thanks for your help

View other images:
From david d Rows Grid   

Stolen 1966 Blue Sundial Camper
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:37 am
Size: 344x274   Views: 5241
Stolen 1966 Blue Sundial Camper
ted morris
Stolen from Scottsdale, Az. 7.21.02 1966 Bright Blue Sundial Camper. Historic Arizona tag# 12P4. With AAA license plate frame. Vin 216030018. Grey Hardboard Interior With Grey Carpet and Chrome Wheels. Worn Restoration with A lot of Sentimental Value. REWARD for Information Leading to the rescue of My Bus. Please Help. Ted 314.960.7315 [email protected]

View other images:
From ted morris Rows Grid   

Select sort method:  Order:  
Gallery Index -> Stolen VWs

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 8 of 9
Jump to:  

You cannot upload new pics in this category
You cannot rate pics in this category
You cannot edit your pics and comments in this category
You cannot delete your pics and comments in this category

About | Help! | Advertise | Donate | Premium Membership | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 1996-2023, Everett Barnes. All Rights Reserved.
Not affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen of America | Forum powered by phpBB
Links to eBay or other vendor sites may be affiliate links where the site receives compensation.